Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Monday, April 20, 2009

Reader's Tips


I love to hear from you all about the deals that you have gotten and the ways you save money. Here are some tips from a couple of my readers:

"Before I make my menu for the week, I sit down at my computer and pull up all the ads for the area stores. If I plan on making multiple stops and have coupons for those stops, I write out an envelope for each store. I put the coupons I plan to use in the envelope and write my list for that store on the envelope. It takes a bit of time to do it this way, but it also makes each stop faster since I just grab that envelope. Of course, I always take my coupon box in case there's some in store special that I have a coupon for as well. I also try to look through all of my coupons before I go shopping so what I have is fresh in my mind in case I find something on clearance or what not. I saved $32 at Walmart this past week!"
- Debbie

Here is one reader's tips about the double coupon deal at Kmart this week:

"Check all the Kmart match-ups that you can, because some of them offer a Kmart coupon that's $5 off $50 or more, and you can use that one first to cover tax, so your oop cost is even less. If I hear of one, I'll let you know. You can also sign up for their emails and they used to send new registrants a coupon like that. On another note, Kmart corporate accepts internet coupons now, but they are not included in the ones that they double. And beware of the $off/? or more, they don't completely double those. For example, if there's a "$1 off 2" coupon and the price for 1 item is $1.50, the coupon will only double to $1.50, not $2. And hopefully you don't have more than 25 coupons, or you will have to go back later, because you can only use 25 in one transaction. The closest Kmart to us is 30 min away, so I drive up there once a month when Kmart has their double coupon days to snag lots of stuff free or really cheap. So, enjoy and happy couponing!"
-Mommymular

Thanks, Debbie G and Mommymular!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment