Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Thursday, April 23, 2009

New One Dollar Section at Walmart

Have you noticed the new $1.00 aisles at Walmart recently? In our Walmart, they are located where the seasonal stuff usually is. Check them out at your local store to see if you can combine these deals with coupons...

Crest Toothpaste
$1.00
- $ .75 (4/5 Proctor & Gamble Coupon Insert)
= $ .25 after coupon!

Crunch and Munch
$1.00
- $1.00/2 (Printable Coupon Here)
= $ .50 each when you buy two!

Angel Soft Toilet Paper, 4 Roll Pack
$1.00
- $ .50 (4/19 SmartSource Coupon Insert)
= $ .50 after coupon!!

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Crackers
$1.00
- $1.00/2 (3/1 SmartSource Coupon Insert)
= $ .50 after coupon when you buy two!

French's Mustard
$1.00
- $ .50 (3/29 SmartSource Coupon Insert)
= $ .50 each after coupon!

Pillsbury Brownie Mix
$1.00
- $ .35 (4/19 Red Plum Coupon Insert)
= $ .65 after coupon!

3 comments:

Debbie Griffin said...

nuh-uh! I made a mental note while I was walmart today to tell you about the great deals I scored at the $1 section of our store! Scary that we're thinking alike. BTW...I saved $22 at Kmart the other night thanks to the double couponing. I spent $20 and saved $22! Our K-mart is now taking internet coupons, with a few exceptions.

Debbie Griffin said...

One more thing...I also noticed there's a $1 section at our Walmart down by the eggs. That was not there the other day when I was there and scored big time on the dollar aisle up front by the pharmacy.

The Spend Freely Mama said...

Awesome! Thanks, Debbie! I haven't been able to go to K-Mart yet...I am trying to find a child-free moment, and haven't found one yet! Grrr...but I just don't think having all four children in tow would make for good double-couponing!

Post a Comment