Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Monday, April 20, 2009

Walgreens Unadvertised Deal

*Update - This deal has expired - the Register Rewards are not printing anymore!

Many bloggers are reporting that the Post Trail Mix Crunch cereal at Walgreens is ringing up for 2/$5.00. You also receive $2.00 in Register Rewards when you buy three. (Make sure you get a price check before you purchase in case your Walgreens is different).

Then, use the $2.00 printable coupons here (you should be able to print these three times!).

Here's the scenario:

$7.50 - Buy three boxes of cereal
- $6.00 - Three printable coupons for $2.00 off
- $2.00 - Receive $2.00 in Register Rewards
= Free + you earn $ .50 after coupons and Register Rewards!!

2 comments:

Marti said...

Thanks for letting us know this deal is over. I've been debating using my Qs at Walgreens or Kmart doubles, and this saves me a trip to find out myself.

The Spend Freely Mama said...

Glad to hear it...I don't always catch everything that has expired, but when I find out, I try to update it!

Post a Comment