Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sneak Peek - Coupon Inserts for This Weekend

Go here to check out which coupons will be in the newspaper this Sunday. Just click on the insert titles located under 4/26.

This is helpful for two reasons:

1) You can look inside the paper before you buy it to make sure that all of the inserts are in your paper (sometimes I've gotten a paper that was missing the inserts).

2) You can see if you even want to buy a paper at all! (I forgot to preview the coupons last weekend, and was really disappointed with the coupons! I probably wouldn't have purchased the paper last weekend if I had known what was in there. On the other hand, the first weekend of the month, I knew that I wanted to purchase two papers after looking at the coupon preview.)

Happy Coupon Previewing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment